1976 Freedom Home
- Well maintained vintage home in highly desired 55+ Community
- Nicely repainted exterior with dual glaze windows
- Hard to find 3 bedroom and 2 bath plan with lovely front living room and dining room arrangement overlooking quiet treelined cul-de-sac and shady side yard
- Well equipped kitchen featuring a smooth top range, side by side refer, dishwasher, and garbage disposal (New washer & dryer for sale separately)
- 3rd bedroom directly off living room which would make a perfect den, office, craft room or part time guest bedroom
- Excellent closet and linen storage
- Full guest bath with a tub shower combination plus master bath featuring an easy access walk in shower
- Large rear master bedroom with double closets and super appealing sliding glass door onto a private rear patio
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Large covered parking plus second driveway for RV or additional car parking
- Spacious mini barn shed/shop
- Wonderful family owned 55 + Park with very generous home spaces and tree lined entrance! This park has a delightful country feel and yet is close to public transportation, shopping, eateries and pharmacies! This park is very well managed and shows pride of home ownership throughout the community!
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App