1974 Skyline Freedom
- Move-in ready 1,152 Sq. Ft. 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home featuring many upgraded features inside and out!
- High quality insulated metal overlay roof & replaced vinyl frame dual glazed windows.
- Updated plumbing & central air conditioning for comfort & efficiency.
- Spacious covered parking, double storage sheds, an awning covered deck, & area for a garden.
- Open living & dining room with a convenient location for a large TV.
- Quality neutral beige plush carpet, vinyl bathroom flooring, beautiful wood-grain laminate flooring in the kitchen, & white painted interior walls create a sharp appearance.
- Kitchen features a stainless steel sink with pull-out sprayer faucet, soap dispenser, & garbage disposal.
- Full appliance package includes smooth top self cleaning electric range, space-maker microwave, dishwasher, & side by side refrigerator with ice and water in door.
- Separate pantry cabinet plus washer & dryer are included with home.
- Rolled edge countertops & backsplash with white painted cabinets add a nice touch.
- Hall linen & guest closet add to the excellent storage.
- Hall bathroom features a tub/shower combination, medicine cabinet, bath exhaust, & operable window.
- Main bathroom features wrap-around countertop, undermount sink, dual medicine cabinets, bath exhaust, operable window, & spacious walk-in shower with pivot glass door.
- Only $72,500!
- Very affordable park rent, $600 per month; see park management for confirmation.
- New park ownership with continuous maintenance and updating taking place, home owners taking pride in their homes and community.
- Don’t miss the great community Clubhouse with fitness center, billiards & game tables, community kitchen, and on site laundry facility. RV Parking and additional guest parking as well!
- Easy access to shopping, restaurants, medical facilities, and public transportation. Trader Joe’s & Natural Grocers VERY nearby!
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App