2004 Homebuilders Northwest Evergreen
- High end quality manufactured home built by Home Builders Northwest.
- Two large bedrooms plus spacious den featuring built in book cases and desk area.
- Premium corner lot with lovely views of the mountains from corner kitchen windows and living room prism dormer window.
- Generous pantry cabinet storage plus coat closet and bathroom linen cabinets.
- Home set up on cement runners with a perimeter cement footing.
- Built to Energy Star Construction with cement fiber siding, vinyl frame dual glaze windows, exterior power outlet, as well as exterior frost free faucet.
- Recently professionally repainted exterior.
- Large carport with ramp at back door plus spacious shed with electricity, metal shelves, and yard tools.
- High-vault prism living room window & dormer with solar shield tint on upper section. Sun screens installed on guest bedroom.
- Beautiful natural oak cabinets throughout home plus residential toe kick heat registers in kitchen and baths.
- Upgraded rolled-edge & backsplash countertops in kitchen, plus beautiful bath counters with ceramic tile backsplash.
- Recently replaced deluxe upgraded carpet and vinyl floor coverings.
- High quality 3-ton two stage Carrier heat pump with programable thermostat.
- Two large walk-in showers with rain glass doors and deluxe shower fixtures plus upgrade high-rise stools.
- Recently replaced 50 gallon water heater.
- Large french door refrigerator with bottom freezer, self cleaning range, dishwasher and space saver microwave.
- Large laundry room includes built in cabinets and front load washer & dryer.
- Recessed can lighting in kitchen and den with solar tube in guest bath.
- Exterior irrigation system hooked up to park irrigation well as well as city water and includes a back-flow valve.
- Sprinkler system on a timer for very easy yard maintenance.
- Gutters and downspouts installed.
- Desirable 55+ park located in charming Talent Oregon on Colver Rd. Ideal location for easy access to downtown Ashland via Hwy 99 or I5, a very short drive to Phoenix or Medford via Hwy 99, and quick access to beautiful historic Jacksonville via the Colver Rd route.
- Many new homes in park and continuous development taking place, home owners take pride in their landscaping and environment, with a park owner who is very involved and investing in the future health of the park.
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App